Who likes their sweetness with a side of crunch? We know we do. If you’re on team sweet and crunchy too, check out this awesome recipe for highly snackable Pretzel Peanut Butter Brownie Bites made with some of our favourite ingredients like peanut butter, coconut oil and Shockingly Healthy Brownies (of course)! We also use Neal Brother’s Pretzels here, and you can win all of the ingredients (and more!!) in the giveaway we currently have going on on our Instagram page!
We recommend enjoying these epic treats the day that they’re made. Our brownies are pretty deliciously moist! If we put these finished goodies in a Tupperware, the pretzels can absorb that moisture and lose their crunch. Don’t worry, these are so addictive, that you and your family/ friends will have no problem gobbling them all up same-day!
Now, onto the fun part!
- 1 4- pack Shockingly Healthy Double Chocolate Brownies
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- ½ cup crushed pretzels
- ⅓ cup peanut butter
- Melt your chocolate chips and add in the coconut oil (double boiler or slow cooker are good options)
- Cut each brownie into 6 pieces and keep them cold while the chocolate is melting (might be good to put them in the freezer)
- Stir the chocolate to melt the chips
- Spread a bit of peanut butter on top of a square
- Spoon some chocolate on top (make sure it's not too hot - don't burn yourself!)
- Put on a plate and then put some pretzel pieces on top
- Repeat for all squares
- Transfer to the fridge when ready to serve
These little guys will literally melt in your mouth! You can bring these amazing brownie bites to a party, a potluck, a movie night or even a picnic, come sunnier weather. Looking for other healthy bite-sized peanut butter snacks? Check out our recipe for Cookie Dough Peanut Butter Cups here! Now, what are you waiting for, go ahead and make these amazing bites!! Oh, and stay tuned for more giveaways with the opportunity to win more awesome healthy prizes and ingredients on our Instagram page!